Friday, November 30, 2007

I Don't Belong

I felt it so. But..yah, I am not sure about it. I don't know.. I am in the state of confusion right now..Maybe not only me. Maybe many teenagers of my age are experiencing this crisis too, I don't know. But me, for myself, has only one thing sure- that right now, I don't fit in, even with friends..and now..even with my family.

Okay, I didn't really know if I really fits but that is what I felt and please don't criticize me for it because it is such a long place when I have felt bad for myself. Yeah, I accept that I am wrong sometimes..but hey- could I be wrong everytime?I dont' think so! That is unfair on my part..So, that thing, I won't accept.

Another thing. I am constantly reminding myself not to go on internet much, because my funds now are getting low, so ba-bye!!! 'Till my next post.

No comments: