Friday, November 23, 2007

Prince WIlliam

I have reserahced about hima glimpse. Well, because i have an obssession for him, like the other girls. Okay, okay..Honestly, I don't know anything abut this royal blood people this modern times but then, last summer, I heard on the news that thise certain Prince William had broken up with his long-time girlfriend, I-don't-know. Oh I don't care about his royalty, his British Military Rank but only his good-lookd. My, he is so handsome, I am so smitten over him.

But no no no.. I don't want to sound like a cheerleader because Academics is my line. I have already forgotten about that "William" thing but it came back this time when I have an internet friend who talked about him. He said William is a bore but hey, his words affect me much that my obssession for that Prince came back.

So thats it. And I came to believe that Ste is Prince William. Of course,I am having just my usual illusion so no harm there. I just adored Ste so much, because unlike other internet guys, he respected me and even gave me advice. He is so great and a wothry William...
Right?

No comments: