Friday, September 07, 2007

End of The Line





That's what we are now..at that picture..I think it is really the end for the two of us. Well, there's never been the two of us, anyway..But I hate thinking about it, thinking that we really are JUST friends, but to think that we had feelings for each other! Or is it only me?
But no, I think he has some feelings for me. Thing is, he is thinking that I am just too smart for him. HUller?I am that smart?Yah..I think so..Now that I think about it?So what? Maybe he hasn't dated someone yet who was so smart..Ha HA HA?REALLY?
I think he is going out with that girl now...The one I talk about, you know, the Junior.OH?For Pete's sake, for all I care! SO? I got my Jay, and he got his, and I have no rights to care about him anymore. We will just end up as friends.
But you know what?Even if he seems to have lesser time to be with me, he still, you know, hinting that he still has a feeling for me. Well, he didnt told me about leaving, but I can sense it.
And he is always saying that something has changed in my face, is it really true?He is saying that I was..Oh well, Beautiful?C'mon...But I think, now he knew that I already got a boyfriend. But well, its good that he knows.
GOODBYE, GEOFF!!!






No comments: