Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Good-bye To The One I Love

Good-bye Geoff..Goodbye..I am alread committed to someone else, because you came so late..Because you made me wait..Its so sad for me, cause I know you also felt the same way I felt for you....Only thing is, our beliefs always oppose, and I'll never use to it. Besides, I think you had another girl in mind now..Although I sometimes see you glancing over me. I know you are trying to avoid me, and thats what made my suspicion of you having another girl now stronger and the urge to commit myself into someone I don't really love.I really love you but you think my studies were more important to me. Of course, it is, but it doesn't mean that I'll not choose you over it. You made that decision to avoid me, and it is not my fault. I only hope that you can read this, so tat you'll know how much things I have sacrificed for you and how much I LOVE YOU...

No comments: