Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Mistaken Discovery, Way To Achieve My Dreams

This morning was just a same morning I had for these past few days.Then, some of my schoolmates was kind of setting off todaw for they had a workshop on a particular field in journalism.Well, one of my bestfriend who was a good journalist even cried because she thought she wasn't included i the workshop, until we found out that of course, she really is in.Then, I was just finishing my assignment in Physics, retouching it and everything when my friends just suddenly come up to me and said, "Hey, you're also going!"I was a bit thankful that time until I realize that I should be thankful BIG enough..Because this workshop is once in a lifetime and it is a stepping stone to my dream.
The workshop was okay, and I was assigned at the copy-reading..and i really enjoyed it. It was like mathematics you know..But its too tiring when the write-ups where coming..But of course, I am having fun with the others.Its until tomorrow!!

No comments: