Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What's Wrong?

Uhumn...Yeah...Think something's wrong with me. Must be cause Geoff seemed to neglect me? Or must be cause I am trying to be a rebel to Geoff's uhmn..let's say, because I thought he has another girl, well, I'm not so sure about it. Anyway, before I become too touchy-icky with that "love thing", I just want to lament about my grades... We had a quiz in our Physics and..huhuhu..I think I had made it all wrong. It's better luck next time. That's why I'll REALLY try and study our another quiza for tomorrow which is our Economics. And oh, yah..I think it is really a bad day, because our discussion didn't go well. Oh..Such a blunder, I think.
But our Mathematics went awell. Not so well, cause one of our newly discovered classmate is striking aghain, and I think I was not our teacher's favorite anymore. Oh, whatever, for all I care. As long as it is me whose going to battle for the Interbranch, everything's gonna be okay. And I have to study Algebra and Trigonometry, for Christ's sake!
Okay. About that love thing. I don't know if I really had just an ESP (Extra Sensory Power) like what my friends says, but..really, I can feel something. Uhmn...my classmate for years.. Yeah, its about Joseph and Jewell. They were both boys, okay? And they have the different story but like they had the same thought, I think.
But nononono...I think uhmn...I don't meant to be conceited but I think they both has a little affection for me((OOOOWSSSS??!!)).Yah..That's what I think, because they seem to be sweeter than any guys of the room was, or am I just paranoid?
And then there's other guy in our dormitory who keeps taunting me but hours ago, he was watching me, oh, staring is the right term and I think I was like feeling like a little liking hikm too.Ha! Come on! How about Geoff?
Something's just wrong...

No comments: